Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Garlic Rolls are warm, fresh-from-the-oven buttery goodness. And, it all starts with prepackaged pizza dough!
These ridiculously Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Garlic Rolls are loaded with cheddar, Parmesan, and mozzarella cheese, with just a touch of green onion and spices. Just throw everything together into one bowl and it’s ready to go. Kids will really enjoy making this fantastic recipe. They get to tear apart the pizza dough into pieces and mix it all up with the different cheeses. It’s fun to plop several pieces into a muffin tin, top it with a piece of (kids favorite) mozzarella string cheese and they’re ready to bake.
The rolls are incredibly soft, yet chewy and fluffy, plus super yummy. They’re the perfect side to crisp salads, simmering soups, hearty roasted meats and hot/cold pasta dishes. They really compliment any meal.
Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Garlic Rolls bake until the cheese is piping hot and bubbly or until you can’t take the baking bread aroma wafting through your home anymore, and you have to give them a try. You’ll devour every bite and wonder why you didn’t double the recipe. One batch is never enough, but there’s always next time! Enjoy!
- 1 ball fresh pizza dough or 12 oz tube of refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, diced
- 1 tablespoon green onions, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 stick of mozzarella string cheese, cut into 7 pieces
- Preheat oven to 395°F. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut pizza dough into bite size pieces or cut biscuits into fourths and place in a large bowl.
- Add in all the rest of the ingredients, except the string cheese and mix well.
- Place 3-4 pieces of dough into each muffin cup (it makes about 8 biscuits). Stick one piece of mozzarella cheese into the center of each roll. Bake for 10-13 minutes or until biscuits are golden.
And, please try our Garlic Butter Breadsticks, PLEASE Bring That Cheesy Bread, or Party Focaccia Bread for other delicious side bread dishes!