This wonderfully easy and chocolaty Crispy Tiger Fudge is made in just 5 minutes and serves a crowd. You’ll love the smooth, dreamy, creamy peanut butter flavor!
Every year, one of the things I love to send out to my family and friends (to welcome the season of Fall) is my Crispy Tiger Fudge. I will deliver a small wicker basket filled with the “eye-catching” delicious sweet. The tan peanut butter and rich chocolate swirled colors of the confection is perfect for a fall-time treat. It’s super creamy, crunchy and melts perfectly in your mouth. It also has the most amazing flavor, which is enhanced by the butterscotch and white chocolate combination! This is the easiest recipe to make and there isn’t any long-term baking or sticky candy thermometers involved. You just have to melt and pour. It’s that easy!
Who knew that 5 simple ingredients could taste so decadent? You start by melting together white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and peanut butter. Then, you mix in the crispy rice cereal and drizzle with melted semisweet chocolate chips over the top for a tiger stripe effect. You place the pan in the refrigerator for a bit and you have the best little sweet candy ready in no time. Everyone will devour it, I promise! And remember, it’s particularly nice when you receive Crispy Tiger Fudge in the mail!
Tea Cup & Mug Exchange
Last year I participated in a Holiday mug exchange, and I absolutely loved it. This year I decided to take a look around and see if I could find another one. Lo and behold, Stephanie from The Enchanting Rose was just about to host one.
She started the Tea Cup & Mug Exchange back in July of 2013. It began with her love of tea cups and a way of making friends from all around the world, not just America. Ladies participate from Switzerland, Germany, England, Italy, and Australia, to name a few. Many lasting friendships have been formed through the gift of a tea cup or mug. She holds it twice a year and anyone can participate. The more the merrier! It’s so much fun to receive surprises in the mail; you should think about signing up for the next exchange!
The rules of the exchange state to send a tea cup/mug package to a special someone and you will receive a tea cup/mug package from a different special someone, so you will be making two friends in the process. I was very excited to get my partner information. My package came from Julie at juliescreativelifestyle.com She went way overboard! Look at all the goodies I received. I sent my package to Pat at gypsyheartandsoul.com It was a blast shopping for her and picking out just the right mug after perusing her website and getting a feel for her personality.
So, I highly recommend getting in on the fun for the next exchange, and try sending some scrumptious Crispy Tiger Fudge for them to munch on in their surprise package. You’ll make their day!
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (11 oz) package white chocolate chips
- ½ cup butterscotch chips
- ½ cup peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- ¾ cup rice krispies cereal
- Line a 9x13” glass pan with parchment paper or foil.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, microwave the semi-sweet chocolate chips for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Set aside.
- Put the white chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in another small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1½ minutes and gently stir until smooth. If it isn’t completely melted, place back in for 10-second intervals, stirring after each time, until it’s completely melted (careful not to burn the chocolate). Stir in the peanut butter and rice krispies and pour into the prepared pan. The mixture won’t completely reach the edges of the pan, and that’s OK.
- Take a spoon and pour the semi-sweet chocolate in lines across the pan (see above picture). Take a knife and run it in the opposite direction of the chocolate lines to achieve a swirl pattern. Run your knife through the mixture as much as you’d like to create your desired tiger stripe swirl pattern.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let cool in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes. Cut into small squares and store in an airtight container.
For another great sweet treat, please try our Orange Cappuccino Chocolate Creams.