Chocolate Peanut Butter Munch Brownies are 3 easy layers of irresistible goodness. Sweet, crunchy and gratifying; a chocolate lovers dream!
What’s not to love when you combine homemade brownies with a layer of creamy marshmallow and peanut butter chocolate rice krispie topping? These ooey gooey bars are one of the most decadent desserts I know.
I first tasted these brownies years ago at a company potluck function. Luckily I make it my policy to get dessert first, because after dinner, they were all gone! Looks like I’m not the only one with that policy. I tracked down the person who brought them and it was not her first rodeo, because she already had copies of the recipe ready to go. That didn’t surprise me one bit. They are absolutely amazing! Kids and adults alike will devour them before they can say “seconds please”. The brownie layer alone is absolutely rich and dreamy. Add the other two scrumptious layers and they’re downright wicked. So the next time you are asked to bring a dessert, why not “Wow” your friends and make these irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Munch Brownies. Just don’t forget to have copies ready.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup cocoa
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 jar (7oz) marshmallow crème
- 1 package (12oz) chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups rice krispie cereal
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine butter and sugar and beat well. Add eggs, vanilla, cocoa, salt and flour.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9x13” pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Do not over bake. Cool slightly.
- Spread marshmallow crème over still warm brownies. Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and pour into a bowl. Add the rice krispie cereal. Spread mixture over the marshmallow crème layer. Refrigerate for 2 hours until set. Serve chilled.
Don’t forget to take a peek at our most popular brownie recipe Mind Blowing Brownie Bites!