These Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispy Bars taste just like peanut butter cups, but with a creamy crispy twist! They are simple, easy and insanely delicious!
These little Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispy Bar darlings are a sweet, rich, pick-me-up at the end of a long day. There are only 6 ingredients, one bowl, no baking and it goes together in minutes. Perfect when you get the “there’s nothing in the house to eat” blues.
We use to make these all the time in our dorm room. Everyone would smell the incredible chocolate, peanut butter, honey mixture and come running. It’s a good thing that it only takes a small piece to feel satisfied, because with everyone stopping by, these bars needed to go a long way. Talk about instantly making lots of friends! We could have sold them, Hey, I missed out! That would have paid for my books or something. Everybody was very happy with these late night treats.
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispy Bars are so easy that your children will love to make them with you. Since all you need is a microwave, it’s perfect for little ones to help with this delicious recipe. They really adore the chocolaty crispy crunch, almost as much as the Big Kids did that I used to go to school with! Enjoy.
- ¾ cup honey
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- Extra peanut butter, if desired
- Combine honey and peanut butter in a microwave safe large bowl. Heat on high for 2 minutes, stirring after one minute until mixture is smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour into an 8” x 8” square pan. You can spread some extra peanut butter swirls on top with a spoon, if you desire. Cover and chill for one hour.
With your leftover chocolate chips, please try our Orange Cappuccino Chocolate Creams! They are dreamy!