Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip is a delectable party chip dip or game day appetizer. Get ready for an irresistibly great starter that’s full of bacon, cheese, green onions and ranch dressing mix!
I, like most people, adore Ranch dip. So, when my friend Sharon told me about the loaded version, I just had to try it! I mean, come on, savory bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, tangy green onions in a Ranch cream cheese base…what’s not to like?
Sharon had served this Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip to her family several times and kept telling me how they’re almost licking the bowl within minutes. After making it, I can see what she’s talking about. This Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip does not last long. It’s slightly sweet, salty, cheesy and Unbelievably Delicious!
It doesn’t matter if you serve it hot or cold, it’s absolutely one of the best dips for a hungry crowd. This is an appetizer anyone would enjoy. You can serve it with potato chips, Frito scoops, crackers or any fresh crudité vegetable platter. Get ready, because it’s very addicting!
The great part about this dip is that it’s so easy to make. You just stir in a few (6) ingredients and place it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to Party! If you enjoy a little heat in your dip, you can always cut up jalapenos in it too. However, I think it’s heavenly chilled and just as it is. Please let me know what you think. Enjoy!
- 1 (16 oz) carton sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package of Ranch Dressing Mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream with the Ranch Dressing Mix. Stir together thoroughly. Add in the cream cheese and mix with a handheld mixer until well incorporated.
- Add in the bacon, cheese and green onions. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- If you prefer hot dip: Preheat oven to 400°F. Place the mixture into a dish and bake uncovered for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.
Check out these FANTASTIC Summer Recipes, Decorations and Entertaining Ideas!